BYT is a non-profit association based in Granada, Spain. It was born in 2019 with the commitment and enthusiasm of a group of experienced professionals in the fields of education, social sciences, health, new technologies, equal opportunities and migration, among others.
Our main objective is social transformation through education. We consider all the fundamental educational tools to approach the social justice that BYT pursues and for which it works from various projects.
Our organization stands out for a series of values with which we feel identified, among which we can highlight the following:
- Inclusion and integration: our work is aimed at supporting and sustaining vulnerable groups, to achieve a benefit that reverts, not only to individuals, but to society as a whole.
- Diversity: we consider this element as an enriching factor in any work or project aimed at people, so we are in permanent contact with initiatives, groups and associations of different nationalities, professions, ages, cultures and geographic locations.
- Professionalism: our permanent work team is trained and experienced in all the areas in which we intervene, to maintain the quality of our work.
- Authenticity: it is an added value to our way of working since we guarantee an innovative factor in our work that differentiates us.
- Equal opportunities: this is an element that we apply in a transversal or horizontal way in all our actions, trainings and projects, since we consider that the gender perspective must be present to achieve the social justice for which we work.